Monday, June 8, 2015

My Little Ponies: The Wife Paints

My wife doesn't play miniature games but enjoys painting from time to time. She recently had an idea that wouldn't give...painting the characters from My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic.

No, I'm not a brony (not that there is anything wrong with that (wow, did that sound cliche'.)) I just happen to have two small children and a wife.

Still, it was kinda cute and those who've seen the show can probably easily tell which character is what from the members of the mane six she has finished thus far.


Primed and base coated after some green stuff work.
Finished, except for some color under their feet.
Slightly different angle; you can see rarity better.
Overall, pretty damned good (better than I paint imo) for the fact that she basically finished it within twenty-four hours (if you count the first moment of green stuff to fully painted.) She wants me to use them in a game, if only to see the reaction from other players, and I'm tempted to do so. However, my Rough Rider Project is quite a ways from being finished (though I'm severely tempted to get the new Siege of Vraks and use the Death Rider detachment) and I'm awaiting the new WHFB edition before deciding what to do with my Empire forces.

Ultimately, it was just something silly to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment