Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I've got knights: Knight List @ 1850

So, after much begging and pleading, my wife finally let me spend the money to acquire another two knights to that I can field a primary Imperial Knight Detachment. I love my wife. Of course, this means I need a sweet list for the Knights and I decided that allied IG and their accompanying treads are the best fit.


Primary Imperial Knights
Knight Paladin (Warlord)
Knight Paladin
Knight Errant

Allied Imperial Guard
Tank Commander (Leman Russ Exterminator) - Hull/Sponson Heavy Bolters and Heavy Stubber
 Leman Russ Exterminator - Hull/Sponson Heavy Bolters

Platoon Command Squad - Autocannon and Meltagun x2
 Chimera - Multilaser and Heavy Flamer
Infantry Squad - Autocannon and Meltagun
 Chimera - Multilaser and Heavy Bolter
Infantry Squad - Autocannon and Meltagun
 Chimera - Multilaser and Heavy Bolter

Knights take point. The allied guard serve to put out as much dakka as possible, swatting at flyers and hordes with massed dice. The meltas aren't the best at BS 3 but I have four that will try to hit a flyer in my airspace or a drop podding dread that wants to mess up any plans I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment