Friday, March 28, 2014

Upcoming Tournament! 1750!

Well, the tournament I tried to organize isn't going to happen. Too many difficulties getting the players that wanted to do it a certain way to actually do it that way. I eventually quit. Not worth the stress.

That being said, I'm going to play in my FLGS's next tournament on the 12th of April and this is the list I'm thinking about bringing.

Ye thou I go through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for I have the Demolisher Cannon and they do not.!



Primary Detachment - Armored Battlegroup
HQ-
Command Exterminator - Tri-Heavy Bolter and Printle Heavy Stubber

Command Vanquisher - Lascannon, Co-Axil Heavy Stubber, and Beast Hunter Rounds

Troops-
Thunderer Siege Tank

Thunderer Siege Tank

Demolisher Siege Tank - Hull Heavy Bolter

Demolisher Siege Tank - Hull Heavy Bolter

Heavy Support-
Hydra Flak Tank - Hull Heavy Bolter

Hydra Flak Tank - Hull Heavy Bolter

Allied Detachment - Imperial Guard
HQ-
Primaris Psyker

Trp-
Platoon Command Squad - Flamer x4 and Chimera (Multilaser and Heavy Flamer)
Infantry Squad - Flamer and Chimera (Multilaser and Heavy Flamer)
Infantry Squad - Flamer and Chimera (Heavy Bolter x2)
Infantry Squad - Flamer and Chimera (Heavy Bolter x2)

Inquisitorial Detachment
HQ-
Ordo Malleus Inquisitor - Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, and Servo-Skull x3

Elt-
Acolyte x3 - Bolters and Razorback (TL Heavy Bolter)

Battle Plan-
Shoot them and avoid close combat. Simple plan really. Us AV14 to provide cover to AV12 if it can't get it another way. I am torn on whether or not the Inquisitor (who is soft) or the Exterminator (who will be a target) should be the warlord. The deciding factor may be that the Inquisitor has better warlord traits but I'm undecided as of yet. Thankfull, I've time to work it out.

2 comments:

  1. You sir are a bad man who shouldn't be allowed in tournaments. Its a great looking list but who is your warlord?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feel too bad about the army list. Everything from seven flyers, farsight bomb (played well), and double wraithknight will be there. I need my A game if I'll survive. I actually am not sure if my Exterminator or the Inquisitor will pull Warlord duty.

      Delete