Monday, September 23, 2013

2k Six Russ Mk. I



I've got a tournament coming up on the 12th of October and I'm determined to go and bring the pain of six Leman Russ tanks with me. Where I'm thinking I'll mix it up will be in the rest of the list. Normally, I'd field a bunch of Chimeras with them but I think I'll tank take a different approach and bubble wrap my tanks with a few infantry. Here's the first draft:

HQ-
Commissar Lord (Warlord) - Powerfist and Carapace Armor

Primaris Psyker

Trp-
PCS - Lascannon
Infantry Squad x2 - Flamers and Autocannons

PCS - Lascannon
Infantry Squad x2 - Flamers and Lascannons

PCS - Grenade Launcher x3
Infantry Squad x2 - Flamers

PCS - Grenade Launcher x2
Infantry Squad x2 - Flamers

Hvy-
Thunderer Siege Tank

Thunderer Siege Tank

Leman Russ Demolisher - Hull Heavy Bolter

Leman Russ Demolisher - Hull Heavy Bolter

Leman Russ Executioner - Hull/Sponson Heavy Bolters

Leman Russ Exterminator - Hull/Sponson Heavy Bolters, Heavy Stubber, and Knight-Commander Pask

Fort-
Aegis Defense Line w/ Quadgun

Battle Plan-
The first two platoons and all six tanks deploy where the Aegis can help them attain cover, with the Thunderers and Demolishers deployed to the flanks to avoid the difficult terrain tests when it comes time to move forward. The Autocannon squads will be on the Quadgun, which is fired by the Commissar Lord (Mr. BS5!) The other two platoons are reserved, or not (as needed), and will make a dash for the objectives, using the orders from their PCSs to either get more lasgun shots or to run faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment